Endometriosis Community
Abnormal sugar ravings and binging
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Abnormal sugar ravings and binging

Does anyone have really bad sugar cravings and binging around ovulation? I am going crazy with my vicious circle of trying to lose weight . I have read that endrometrosis can cause abnormal sugar cravings especially around ovulation time. If you do suffer this and were able to conqure is i would be really grateful for the input. I went to my gy and he told me it was simple diet and excersize, i was so upset with his attitude, i decided i would give him one more chance and made an appt for the end of Dec. If he still poo hoo's my problem i will transfer to another gy.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
Well I am on the pill for severe endo and I crave salt and sugar like crazy and I binge eat mostly at night. I have gain so much weight lately because of this and I really do believe it has something to do with hormones. Maybe have your thyroid checked?  Maybe its adrenal fatigue?
Blank
388376_tn?1302015018
I also crave salt too! I have gained a huge amount of weight and can't lose it because everytime i try i ovulate and am back to square 1. I also have a low thyroid.  I'm going back  to my Dr on the 18th and if he doesn't try to investigate then i will move onto another dr.
Thanks for your input
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
No problem I am glad that I can help :)  I am sure my hormones are to blame but they keep testing me while I am on the pill continuously. I am wondering if they realize that the numbers will not be accurate!!!  Oh well that is why I am my own doctor lol  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank