Abnormal sugar ravings and binging
Does anyone have really bad sugar cravings and binging around ovulation? I am going crazy with my vicious circle of trying to lose weight . I have read that endrometrosis can cause abnormal sugar cravings especially around ovulation time. If you do suffer this and were able to conqure is i would be really grateful for the input. I went to my gy and he told me it was simple diet and excersize, i was so upset with his attitude, i decided i would give him one more chance and made an appt for the end of Dec. If he still poo hoo's my problem i will transfer to another gy.
Well I am on the pill for severe endo and I crave salt and sugar like crazy and I binge eat mostly at night. I have gain so much weight lately because of this and I really do believe it has something to do with hormones. Maybe have your thyroid checked?  Maybe its adrenal fatigue?
I also crave salt too! I have gained a huge amount of weight and can't lose it because everytime i try i ovulate and am back to square 1. I also have a low thyroid.  I'm going back  to my Dr on the 18th and if he doesn't try to investigate then i will move onto another dr.
Thanks for your input
No problem I am glad that I can help :)  I am sure my hormones are to blame but they keep testing me while I am on the pill continuously. I am wondering if they realize that the numbers will not be accurate!!!  Oh well that is why I am my own doctor lol