Acid reflux
I was diagnosed with acid reflux last year.the coughing after eating was my symptoms.now I am havin problems clearing my throat all time.pulmonologist suggested Claritin d with my nexium.doesnt seem to be working...any other allergy meds would help....maybe Zyrtec?
Try Allegra I have acid reflux also but I have really had that problem but try Allegra its a non drowsy allergy pill you can get it a Walmart, Walgreens or wherever.
I take Zyrtec, Prevacid and Rhinocort Aqua (nasal spray). I hope this helps and you feel better.
Do you have Endometriosis?
I've had acid reflux since I was a freshman in high school and now i'm 36.  I was diagnosed with Endo in my late 20's as well and still am dealing with that.  Over that time I tried many different over the counter medicines and overtime had to get things stronger by perscription.  Nothing really solved the problem, then in my late 20s someone introduced me to aloe vera juice 100%.  I started taking it 8oz a day for the first 3 months,  then cut to 4oz daily until it was cured, sometimes I took a few more ounces if I ate something that upset me, but in  a matter of alittle over a year and half it was cured, I still take 1oz of aloe vera 100% juice a day for preventive maint. or if I have an upset stomach it helps.  I feel it cured me slowly but naturally and from the inside.  I hope it helps.  I now purchase the aloe juice from a local health food store and the stuff in a clear bottle taste just like water, there are some in a brown bottle that I feel taste horrible.  But both worked for me.  Good luck and many blessings to you and your health!