Adenomyosis
Can I be able to get pregnant after been diagnosed with adenomyosis
Well, it's probably more of a they think you have adenomyosis. The only way to get a 100% diagnosis is with a hysterectomy and looking at the tissue under microscope. Do you have any other conditions? Did you talk with your doctor about your concerns?
can't they dx with an endometrial ablation or laproscopy with the tissue they remove or samples?

I'm just curious because I had one done back in 2005 and was dx with Endo/Adenomyosis that way.  I've like to know more on that if not, I'm still trying to make the decision to have a hysterectomy.
Well I know that they can "assume" based on physical exam and patient history. I found this article, which if you scroll down to the end of DIAGNOSIS it states:

In most cases the only way to diagnose adenomyosis with certainty is to remove the uterus and see if adenomyosis is present under the microscope. Even then, up to 15% of patients with clear-cut uterine symptoms of pain and bleeding will have no obvious finding under the microscope. This does not mean that these patients had unnecessary hysterectomies, since they are finally cured of their symptoms. It just means we aren’t smart enough to know all the ways the uterus can misbehave.

*It also states different testing that can be done during surgery but the testing is not definitive of postive or negative.
Here is the link if you'd like to check it out:

http://www.endometriosistreatment.org/html/adenomyosis.html

Hope this helps some!!

thanks =)  I'm so torn about having a hysterectomy but know that's the only way to get rid of my problems...but really trying to wait till menopause since I've gone this long with it.

going to read now.
OMG!!!!!please do not listen to dnikki0928!  I was 100% diagnosed with ADENOMYOSIS by having an MRI SCAN they can see the endometri on the scan mine is outside my uterus growing into my muscle wall my gyn showed me it!! I am currently trying to conceive although any research i have found has said it may be difficult.