Endometriosis Community
At wits end

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

At wits end

I have been in constant pain this time around since last april, was diagnosed with PCOS and endo at 17 and had growths removed and pain became bearable . But this time around they don't know what to do,im getting constant pelvic pain, internal vaginal pain and cramps, back pain and pain on my left ovary.A scan showed there was a beginning of a pollip and my left ovary stuck to back at the uterus but with a laproscopy they couldnt find it. So at the last resort they inserted a mirena to stop the pain and bleeding i been getting and hopefully help with painful sex. mirena didnt seem to stop the bleeding so they put me back on the pill....with no luck im still in constant pain to the point on bad days i can't walk far as it hurts so bad.....I'm just trying to getting over pelvic inflammatory , i just want some help or support
I totally understand your frustration I went undiagnosed for 17 yrs and I was in so much pain for so long. I too had PID but that was 3 yrs after my first surgery and it caused a bowel obstruction that was just fixed in Feb

Did you have the PID after the surgery?

Are you with the same surgeon?

Did he do excision surgery?

Are you taking any hormonal meds?