Endometriosis Community
Back Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Back Pain

I suffer from endometriosis. I had surgery to remove a cyst in Dec/11. Have had numerous other cysts since then. Having an ultra sound Tuesday to see how big the newest one is (fairly large, my dr found it during a pelvic exam). But I am wondering what you all do for the back pain. It is the worst it has ever been. I have considered going to the ER. I can barely move, can barely walk, and cringe in pain anytime I do move. Advice?
I have been there! The heating pad was my best friend.  Hope you feel better soon!
IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE SAME... I HAD SURGERY ON MY BACK IN THE END OF JUNE, N I HAD A CYST REMOVED BETWEEN TO DISK N NOW, I WD SEX, BUT I WAS CHECKING THE STRING ON MY CERVIX CAUSE I HAVE AN IUD.... N I FELT A HARD LUMP LIKE THE SIZE OF PEA.... N I REMEMBER MY DOCTOR TOLD US NOT TO HAVE SEX SOR TWO WEEKS N WE DIDNT WAIT, N THEN I SPOTTED FOR 7 DAYS AFTER I HAD IT SINCE N BARELY 7 DAYS AGO THE SAME...DO U THINK IT CAN BE A SYCT TOO???
If you are able to wait until Tuesday when you have the ultrasound, present this question to them.  A trip to the ER for pain meds may help for the moment but if this is long term you may wish to discuss this with your primary physician or gyn doctor.
That is my plan...but I don't know if I can make it until Tuesday...I woke up this morning bleeding really heavy (I had my period 1/9/13) I actually ended up seeing my gyno when I had my period then because I was going through a pad an hour and clotting the size of my palm...that is back..and of course it's a Sunday morning...and the back pain is as bad as ever...so I don't know what to do...