Endometriosis Community
Bleeding
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bleeding

Hello all, just wondering if anyone else experiences the excessive amount of bleeding that I do with my endometriosis???? I start "spotting" at about 12-14 days into my cycle. It is very heavy spotting to where I need to wear a pad. This lasts right up until my period starts at about 21 days. I also bleed during intercourse every single time no matter where I am in my cycle, which is extremely embarassing for me as my husband and I are trying to conceive. I feel too embarassed to have sex, but we have wanted a child for a very long time. Is this normal???
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
I bled having sex for two different reasons.

The first time was because I had Gonorrhoea and didnt know it

The second one was because I had mild dysplasia.

Any form of bleeding during intercourse is a sign of a problem and I would have a pap test and STD test to rule out any of those possibilities.

This website gives reasons as to bleeding during intercourse

http://womenshealth.about.com/lw/Health-Medicine/Womens-Health/What-Does-it-Mean-if-Im-Bleeding-During-Sex-.htm

Blank
478429_tn?1265247987
I completely agree with "Ticked." There are numerous reasons as to why this could be happening and the best thing to do is to talk to your doctor as soon as you can about this. Good luck with everything!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...