Blood Clots
Good day, I have been passing large(and small) blood clots for the past several months.  I went to my gyn and he found that I have polyps.  Understanding that, I am still passing clots intermittently and it is detrimental to my sex life.  Although my husband doesn't say anything, it's like playing russian roulette.  You just never know when the clots will appear, could be before, during or after sex.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS.  Could this be related to endometriosis?  How can this be resolved?  Why didn't my doctor prescribe something or SOMETHING.  The doctor states that sometimes if you opt for surgery, when they perform the surgery, the polyps don't appear.  I need to find out how to get this resolved!
Hi - sounds like you had an ultrasound and that's how you found out you had polyps. It certainly can be related to endometriosis. I have both.

If your doctor is not at a minimum setting up a plan for care you might consider getting a new gyno - maybe have friends suggest someone. I went to a gyno last year for my heavy bleeding, spotting etc and the only thing she wanted to do was give me birth control pills. Even after discussing the extensive problems females in my family have and telling her I have an aneurysm she still stayed on the same course. She didn't know what the impact on the annies would be. As it turns out, birth control can increase hypertension which is exactly what you don't want with an aneurysm. I found this out with my new gyno who spent a great deal of time with me. I walked away with a great deal of information and felt listened to. When I called the office to set up my appt, my number one criteria was a doctor who listens. The office staff did a great job of picking him as my doctor.

Long story to say, yes this is ridiculous. If your doctor isn't doing anything find another doc if you haven't done so already. Its been a while since you wrote, I hope you have found some relief and solutions to what's happening.

Be well.
Good day, thank you for your response to my post.  When I wrote that I was ABSOLUTELY FRANTIC.  My husband and I were in the middle of quality time and here goes a clot...YUCK!  Nonetheless, I don't have endometriosis and my gyno is very thorough, tested me for everything and started me back on the dreaded oill which has done wonders for me(since I am taking it properly).  It's been 2 months and no clotting.  I have only experienced blood flow during the week of my cycle.  THANK GOD!  My doctor is still going to monitor me and Igo back for a follow up in one month.  Thanks for your response.  Had he not made a plan to follow then I definitely would have left his care.
Yay, so glad to hear things have changed for the better for you all. So Awesome to hear. I love hearing that things have resolved for people and how wonderful it was with your current doctor. Stay well ;-)