Can endo cause constand stomach gurgling?
Hi all! I am new to the endo thing and all though I have not "officially" been diagnosed, i am pretty sure that is what has been going on with me for the past 8 or so years. I am 38 years old and ever since I got off birth control about 8 years ago, I have been having intermittent lower ab pain, constipation, pelvic pain, painful sex. Last week I went in for an hystosonograhm to check for polyps cause every once in awhile I will have brown spotting in between periods. My gyno did find a 4cm cyst with internal echo's. My GP the week before ordered blood work and ordered the CA125 (per my request) which all came back normal. There was nothing to indicate cancer so I am waiting to go back in March for a follow up ultrasound. Once I start my period I will be back on Birth control again. My question is, can endo cause this constant stomach gurgling that I have had for the past few weeks? I have been to a gastro and he gave me some antispasm meds (which I have not used yet) and wants to do a colonoscopy to rule out chrons. Anyone ever experience this? Also, if this cyst is from the endometriosis, it will not go away on it's own correct? Thanks for any insight!!!
A four cm cyst needs to be removed! My doctor (an endo specialist) removes cyst if they are 2cm or more. If you have endo it more than likely and endometrioma.

I recommend that you go to an endo specialist. You should not wait another four months. If you are in the U.S. I recommend contacting the endo associtation to find one near you:
http://www.endometriosisassn.org/

Also it could be endo as endo can be anywhere the only two places that endo has never been found is the heart and brain.

When I had my first lap my doctor also had to remove my appendix because it was infested with endo. Another thing if it is endo you might want to consider a gluten free diet as at least 80% of women with endo also have issues with gluten.

I hope this helps
achillles2
Thank you for your comment! I actually go back to the doctor in 4 weeks. She put me on BC and what's to see it that will help. If the cyst is still there in March, then it will definitely have to come out! :)
That is good hear-- but if she is not an endo specialist she could miss a lot of endo in surgery. A general ob/gyn does not know enough about endometriosis to diagnose and treat it properly.
Thanks for the info!! If the cyst is not gone on March 12th, I will ask for an endo specialist. They will probably be the one to remove the cyst and hopefully can take care of some other stuff at the same time :) Have a great weekend!
I had a 4 cm cyst once and they told me its "normal"
I am feeling like I don't matter.  I cannot sit hardly while on my period and now am dealing with my 5th cyst on the same ovary! I also get uterine fibroids and now I have sudden urges to pee! They throw BC at me (which I won't take due to extreme Med sensitivity)

Glad you're at least getting some proper care.  But definitely make your dr pay attention to that cyst.