Can endometrosis and ovarian cyst cause hip pain?
Hi I am wondering can ovarian cysts and endometrosis cause hip pain? I have hip pain and it feel likes its buring inside. help!!!!
Yeah for sure! I had really bad hip pain and then found out i had a very large endometrioma on my right ovary that was pressing against my abdominal wall near the hip bone hence the pain!  I would get it checked out x
thank you, I have went to the doctor a week ago and he wants to do a lap, to see hwat is going on inside, how long did you have that cyst before they removed it?
I've always had bad pain on my right hip. I just found out my right ovary has cysts on it and my guess is I've had them before and that's why my right hip cr*ps out on me.
Oh thanks girl, I was panicking but trusting God anyhow. Ok now I have a question for you. my stomach is huge and I can see my birth line but any ways. I am wanting to get pregnant like badly. I am cramping extremely now. I am wondering, I have light pink spotting, but not blood, is this a sign AF is coming? I hope not :(
I was able to have one child, so it is possible to get pregnant for some endo/cyst sufferers. I would carefully consider it though. I have a really hard time with my pregnancy. I basically had no life for 9 months. I honestly don't think I could do it again.

When I get my period I bloat up so badly I look pregnant, always have. Now I'm always bloated and my doctor said it was because of the cysts. Cysts can cause spotting and abnormal discharge as with endo. You should just go get an ultra sound and talk to a gyno about what to do.
You have no idea the effect this post had on me. I have the worst hip pain on my left side that I can mostly describe as "burning" I thought I was the only one!
I have severe low back pain and right hip pain too> een diagnosed w endometriosis and adenomyosis.  After alot of research I have found out that endo actually causes pain on R side more often than left and also, endo implants on ligaments or lying next to pelvic nerves can cause this
hi i know what yor going thew i have bad hip pains and i have very bad emdronotrios and polycistc overy sindrome i had a lap op and had alot cicst removed. also now its all back again my hios swell so bad i cannot walk much, i just wanna cry i also feel very shakey inside my hips when they flear up.it pops when i streach it and the pain is then so much better. i also solioses in the back so i feel like a old women and im only 29 not good i do hope you get ot sorted
wow I've had severe hip pain for awhile. I've been in physical therapy on and off for 3 years and its never fully gone. I did have a steroid injection which helped significantly. My on e doc suggested I have endo and sent me to an RE doc. I will be getting lap done on May3rd and it'd be interesting to find out if there's any endo tissue on my hip. This posts makes me a bit more confident in my choice to do lap. I'm so afraid I'll get procedure and they'll find nothing wrong with me.
I have left sided hip pain which is getting more instense as I walk and move around.....thought maybe Bursitis or pulled muscles but getting worse day by day....pain sometimes goes to the abdominal area and back.....hurts all the time and dull achy pain......even hurts when coughing....any ideas?