Endometriosis Community
Center for Endometriosis Care (CEC) in Atlanta: Experience and Cost
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Center for Endometriosis Care (CEC) in Atlanta: Experience and Cost

I was diagnosed with Stage IV endometriosis with bilateral endometrioma (more than 8cm both side ) and went through a laproscopic surgery in Dec 2010. But, just after 4 months the followup scan shows the endo is back in both ovaries and almost half the size before surgery. I am really disappointed with the result and suspect that my OBGYN was not skilled at all for this type of surgery. I feel devastated as I am only 26 and TTC for sometime without any success.
After doing some research on the internet, I am thinking of going to Center for Endometriosis Care (CEC) in Atlanta. Seems to be that they are the expert for endometriosis surgery and the LAPEX is the best option. But, I am from Canada and the insurance will not cover any expense in USA as it is elective.
If anyone of you have undergone surgery in CEC, please share your experience. As I will not have insurance coverage, the surgery cost is a big worry for me. I know it varies from patient to patient, but please let me know how much it cost you, so that I can have some rough idea of how much to expect.