Endometriosis Community
Clomid/Endo/Lupron/Pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Clomid/Endo/Lupron/Pregnancy

hi all, although i have been reading every similar post regarding infertiity on all websites, this is my first question ever. it is because i am extremely depressed now. I have been ttc since 2.5 years with no luck. I found out in Sept, 2011 that i had stage 3 endometriosis through laproscopy that was removed successfully. Doctor put me on 3 lupron injections 3.75 mg afterwards (that reduced to 2 injections as she said i didnt need last one). Although i ovulate naturally, i Believe so. I took cerphene 100 mg/day cd 2-6 the first month i got my periods back through med. Next month (current), she gave clomid 100mg/day from cd 3-7. although i have been having sharp lower abdominal pains for a few seconds tsince many days but i feel my af is on her way (cd 27 today). I can not track my ovulation as no OPK available in my country. and my cervical mucus have been very dry throughout the month on clomid. Im very much upset as i wasted this month too. my endo may come back and i need to conceive before that. PLEASE NICE WORDS AND SUCCESS STORIES REQUIRED AND LOTS OF PRAYERS FROM YOU ALL.