Aa
A
A
Close
Clomid/Endo/Lupron/Pregnancy
hi all, although i have been reading every similar post regarding infertiity on all websites, this is my first question ever. it is because i am extremely depressed now. I have been ttc since 2.5 years with no luck. I found out in Sept, 2011 that i had stage 3 endometriosis through laproscopy that was removed successfully. Doctor put me on 3 lupron injections 3.75 mg afterwards (that reduced to 2 injections as she said i didnt need last one). Although i ovulate naturally, i Believe so. I took cerphene 100 mg/day cd 2-6 the first month i got my periods back through med. Next month (current), she gave clomid 100mg/day from cd 3-7. although i have been having sharp lower abdominal pains for a few seconds tsince many days but i feel my af is on her way (cd 27 today). I can not track my ovulation as no OPK available in my country. and my cervical mucus have been very dry throughout the month on clomid. Im very much upset as i wasted this month too. my endo may come back and i need to conceive before that. PLEASE NICE WORDS AND SUCCESS STORIES REQUIRED AND LOTS OF PRAYERS FROM YOU ALL.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
Conceiving early is necessary for you as you have a recently treated endometriosis. Hence you should have a systematic treatment in order to conceive. Induction of ovulation and IUI may help. If there is no success in a few cycles then IVF may be the option. Consult an infertility expert for quick results.
Hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources