Endometriosis Community
Clots or something.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Clots or something.

I was diagnosed with Endo last December. And for I can't remember how long now every time my period comes I noticed these weird things in a pad or liner. They are not hard but not squishy. They are usually the size of a quarter, sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller. They are red like blood and a white ish beige color. Very weird looking.
I am just wondering if anyone here has ever noticed them. I am not sure if they are from my Endo or something else entirely!! Any help would be great. Sorry if it sounds gross. Just not sure what they are!!
I've experienced blood clots, but this sounds different. Almost like your passing some kind of calcification. Have you brought it up to your doctor? If not, please do so asap.
This is going to sound really gross.... take a picture and/or save one and then show it to your doctor. It maybe easiler and faster for him/her to help figure out if this is of serious concern; if he/she can see what your talking about and/or have pathology analysis it. I hope this help.
I also noticed that for a bit after it passes, I am in a great deal of pain after!!!
I just did that on Wed. He said it is a blood clot with either tissue or mucus in it. I also sent the picture to my friend who is a nurse who I trust more than a lot of people. And she thinks it is my uterus shedding. I am just not sure if they are caused by my Endo or the Lupron and hormone pills. I had 3 of them pass on Wed. And it happens almost every period. My doctor also mentioned the possibility of dysfunctional bleeding. But not to sure.