Endometriosis Community
Could it be Endo?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Could it be Endo?

A little over 3 weeks ago was the end of my period, or so I thought. A few days later I started a heavy flow for nearly another week and a half straight. I went to my physician and she gave me a 10 day prescription of Progesterol to stop the bleeding. I ended up having to take it all because it didn't stop. After the 10th day, it slowed to what I consider spotting. Pink discharge and some spots on a light tampon. During that visit I had a vaginal ultrasound which revealed a "honken" cyst (according to the doc) on my right ovary. That night and continuing until this very moment, my right ovary has throbbed incredibly, especially after laying down. It's haneous to the touch. I was prescribed "Vitamin M" (Motrin) or better known as Ibruprophen 800mg.
8 days ago I woke up in the middle of the night with a sharp pain just beneath my right rib. I couldn't catch my breath. I finally broke it free and was able to breath easily again, but that area was tender when I breathed. Every time I woke up for the next week I'd fight to catch my breath for a good 1 to 2 minutes. Just two days ago, it moved to my left side. My right no longer hurts, but my left kills. (This very moment, it's terrorizing me. I can't breath deep without it stabbing).
I've had a child and am 25. This is my second time using Mirena. First time was flawless. Second time... a little bumpy. Would you believe military doctors couldn't come to this conclusion? What do you think and what else could it possibly be?
I meant to say Progesteron pills. Not progresteral... different substance.