Could it be endo of diaphragm? please help
Hi Im new to this and really hope I can get some advise on this forum. I was diagnosed with severe endo august last yr. during a lap. I now am suffering with pain under my right rib which radiates up into my shoulder and occ. down my arm. Sometimes it even radiates down my thigh. The pain comes on the week before I'm due to start my period and lasts the whole time. I get relief when my period is finally over. The pain makes me feel sick and generally crap.
With regards to pain lower abdo - its pretty much there all the time worse before and during period, the rib/shoulder pain is new. My dr originally thought it was gall bladder issues but I've had an ultrasound and that was clear. Does this sound like endo of the diaphragm? Has anyone got this,,If so what are the symptoms? I am going to see a lap specialist on Dec 7th but wanted to get some info from people that are going through this before I go . I would really really appreciate any thoughts, advise or info anyone has...Thank you so much.
Sorry I only saw this now and it looks as though you have seen the doctor already, what did he say?

It sounds a lot like scar tissue but it also could be on your diaphragm.