Endometriosis Community
Could this be a sign of a miscarriage?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Could this be a sign of a miscarriage?

Is cramping right in the middle of my stomach like right below the belly button at 3 weeks pregnant be a sign of a miscarriage?  I have a friend that has endo and apparently has a pretty severe case and she just found out she is pregnant and not she is having pain right near her belly button.  Any help is appreciated.

THANK YOU
I would call whoever you see and get a check up. A kind of growing pain cramp is normal, but the cramps that feel sharp and exceptionally painful (with or without bleeding) can be, and in my cases have been. I'd just be certain to go to the doctor in case there is something that can be done. If you do get bleeding or the cramps worsen, call to see who you prefer or go to the er. While you're waiting keep your feet up, rest, and don't have sex.