Aa
A
A
Close
2129701 tn?1335497996
Could this be endo?
Im 22 and have had 5 pregnancy losses recently losing my twins after birth 5 montgs ago so im wondering if maybe its just hormones i dont remeber having this with my other losses. Anyways the past couple of weeks i have been having chronic pelvic pain no matter what i do it wont go away im so worried its something bad. I am ovulating right now but have been having the pain the last couple weeks now so it couldn't just be from ovulation. I finally have a doctor appt. Tommorow night for a clinic after having to wait a few weeks. They are going to check for bladder infection. Also i have been experiemcing alot of pain when me and dh have sex which never used to happen before. My periods are pretty regular but do last about a week light to medium flow. So my question is does this sound like it could be endo?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
136956 tn?1425609872
It definitely could be. If you have had that many miscarriages I would go to a fertility doctor that specializes in endo. They might have to go in and check the tubes and clear them out
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources