Could this be endo?
Im 22 and have had 5 pregnancy losses recently losing my twins after birth 5 montgs ago so im wondering if maybe its just hormones i dont remeber having this with my other losses. Anyways the past couple of weeks i have been having chronic pelvic pain no matter what i do it wont go away im so worried its something bad. I am ovulating right now but have been having the pain the last couple weeks now so it couldn't just be from ovulation. I finally have a doctor appt. Tommorow night for a clinic after having to wait a few weeks. They are going to check for bladder infection. Also i have been experiemcing alot of pain when me and dh have sex which never used to happen before. My periods are pretty regular but do last about a week light to medium flow. So my question is does this sound like it could be endo?
It definitely could be. If you have had that many miscarriages I would go to a fertility doctor that specializes in endo. They might have to go in and check the tubes and clear them out