Depo BC shot for endo
I got the Depo BC shot 2 weeks ago to help endometriosis. Not for pregnancy. What can I expect? How long before it starts to work and how long should I wait until I talk to the doctor if I keep cramping?
It is a possibility that you will continue to cramp a bit until your body gets used to the injection but that varies with everyone as everyone's body reacts to these meds differently. It works immediately after the shot if given within the first 5 days of your menstrual period. However by 2 weeks it should be working regardless

It has only been two weeks. I would wait another 2 weeks to see if anything changes. Because of the endo you could get random cramping on this as I have with any endo treatment I was given however I have never done the Depot just Lupron and Visanne and both made me cramp randomly. After 3 months it stopped