Endometriosis Community
Do you have painful bowel movements with endometriosis?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Do you have painful bowel movements with endometriosis?

That is the most bothersome symptom to me. Sometimes I can't go for a week. Then when I do it hurts soooo bad. Sometimes I bloat to the point of looking pregnant. Then after I have finally gone to the bathroom I am SO fatigued afterwards. Its very frustrating! Anybody else have this symptom? I deal with it by putting heating pads on my abdomen and just staying home. But it's really affecting my work.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2175753_tn?1337490495
I am 17 and ive been having these symptoms since last january.. When i am on my period or like right before and i have a  bowl movement... it hurts.. cringing pain... it stops me in my tracks... i have never gotten it checked out... im going to talk to my mom about it though... I can feel gas moving in my intestine and when i use the restroom... even a lil bit it hurts. even sometimes when i sit. Its only on my period though... I have been researching for a few hours and endo is what i keep getting. I really hope it isnt it. My mom has it. a lot of people i know do. please email me if someone adds advice on here.. I am really concerned too. and i really wanna have kids when im older... I hope you do well.  ***@****
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
Do you have a diagnoses of Endometriosis?  Its possible that you have intestinal Endo. I had a recto-vaginal cyst as well as intestinal involvement and the pain was excruciating I felt like knives were stabbing my rectum.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank