Endometriosis Community
Does anyone else have these adhesion symptoms after Endometriosis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Does anyone else have these adhesion symptoms after Endometriosis

Hi, just wondered if there is any endo sufferer out there who has endured multiple surgery over the years and having problems with pelvic adhesions?  I find sitting for more than a few minutes makes my right pelvic area really ache and pull and makes me feel nausea although im not actually sick,  I am woken every single morning early with pelvic and bowel pain when i believe my bowel and bladder full the adhesions pull on other organs it really is painful and I twist and turn in bed and pull my knees up to my chest to try and stretch out the pain. Going to the loo helps a bit but my sleep is badly affected and but for sleeping tablets and pain relief which runs out about 4 or 5am in the morning I would be even worse off.  Strangely when im upright or walking it eases a bit, when i eat it pulls and aches and gives me lower back pain. Having colonscopy to check bowel and had laproscopy and hysteroscopy previously but pain came back, now they want me to wait and see what my menopause does (im 51)  then may try hysterectomy but warned me this would likely cause more pelvic adhesions and subsequently more pain!!  Has anyone found any particular painkiller more effective for adhesion pain that helps me sleep, tried amyltriptyline which gives me awful nightmares, take co-drydamol or co codamol, surely there is something stronger i could take at night any suggestions.  Have IBS symptoms too plays havoc with this condition. Lastly, if anyone has similar experiences I would be interested to get some feedback.  Jules