Endometriosis Community
ENDO or horomonal problems? (TMI-WARNING)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ENDO or horomonal problems? (TMI-WARNING)

in july of 2006 i had my follow appointment with my OBGYN after giving birth (vaginally) in june (2006)....i had gotten a very bad yeast infection and my labia were so swollen i couln't sit down.....the doc told me that endometriosis was the only ailment that could have caused my swelling in that area as he said it looked as if it was filled with blood....i was unablr to make my appointment for endo testing as my medical card had ran out and i have had problems ever since.......dec.06-feb.07 my prolactin levels were to high causing me to lactate every day all day for 3 months ......since 2001 i have had 11 positive prenancy tests and only one of them was actually viable. (RE: gave birth in june 06) MY question: if i had endometriosis would it cause my pregnancy symtpoms and positive pregnancy tests for this many years and being able to have a child as well or would it be something else????