Endometriosis Community
Endo being sneaky?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Endo being sneaky?

I'm curious...can endo affect the way you digest food or certain foods? Also, can it not be on your ovaries etc...but be more so on your bladder, and other organs?
I had my endo inside and all over my ovaries.  It can be anywhere.  I had it everywhere, bladder, intestines, stomach, ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes everywhere possible it was.  It also can be confined to one area like just the ovaries or just the bowel,etc.  I think endo can effect the way you digest food for sure. If i eat  by the macrobiotic diet I am good, no bloating no pain and no water retention.  But if i eat other things I am sick and bloated.  Vegetables, whole grains, no sugar, no caffine, no red meat, no dairy etc.  It is hard but you will see the difference.  
Thankyou!!!
no problem, i am just glad that i can help someone else because i suffered so long i would never want to go through that again, or see someone suffer.  
Avatar n tn
I am 42 yrs old and have had stomach problems as far back as I can remember. I never linked it to endo. (diagnosed in 1993).  I have been told, I have a nervous stomach, IBS.

All the symptoms you named are what I have.

Thank you for this insight, I am going to look into the micro diet.

Thank you again
.