Endo causing Nausea?!
Does anyone else feel sick almost daily? I wake up and usually I feel the most sick in the morning but it can come in waves throughout the day and at night. This isn't morning sickness obviously since this has been reoccurring for 2 years now. Just wondering if anyone else feels pretty bad from it.
Hi, I am sick to my stomach almost daily too, especially at nighttime.  I was diagnosed with endometriosis a few months ago and was out on birth control immediately.  I have noticed that the stomach problems have resided a BIT, but are by no means obliterated.  I have suffered with what feels like heartburn, stomach cramps, diarrhea, etc. etc. etc. since I was 12 years old when I started my period....having no idea that I had endo.  It's been a long road.  Doctor's don't help much.  
Absolutely! I barfed this morning. I had 3 ER visits from it too two years ago. I'm going for a consult in mid March because besides the pain, I too am sick of being this way. Sorry I don't have relief answers. Just know you're not alone nor crazy thinking endo IS what's causing this.
Before my surgery I was nauseated and sick all the time I couldnt even go in the sun. I was chronically sick and would have been bedridden if I wasn't a single mother at that time of a 4 yr old as well. I needed to make sure I was doing my job while suffering in the meantime.

Once I had the surgery and was put on Lupron for 6 months then on Marvelon (BCP) Things got so much better. I have hardly felt that way again.

I really think it is an Dominance of a hormone. For me it was Estrogen.