Endometriosis Community
Endo/laparoscopy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Endo/laparoscopy

This isnt really a question, but more a statement. I had a lap this past mon and there r some things I wanted to share....my husband and I have been trying to get prego for several yrs and have been going thru fertility treatment. They suspected endo and sure enough they  found it. What I didnt expect was the recovery after my lap. The pain from the gas  was horrible. And so was the incision in my belly button. Internally, it wasnt so bad. They didnt use stitches to close up but glue....so awesome!!!!! Def recommend it. Now that im recoverying, its nice to know what I have and they didnt have to remove any of my lady parts. Hope this helps someone going thru this.
Never heard of the glue, very neat.  Thanks for sharing