Endo relief from nausea
Hi I had lapscopy surgery in October 2013. I have terrible pain and nausea all the time. Is there any relief?  
It is possible that Endo has regrown. Was the Endo excised (cut out) or lasered only? this happened to me and it was brutal. I was on acid reflux medication for a year until my surgery
I went to a obgyn. Last week he did an exam and said he could feel it.. All I rember. Is that she said she burned it off. She said there was so much scar tissue they couldn't even  find my appendix... They just gave me zofran and Vicodin .. Witch doesn't help ..  I'm in a hard spot right now don't have insurance so trying to do home remedies .. I've. Changed my diet and been  excersing 6 days out of the week.. If any one has suggestions  it would be much help. Thanx
Without insurance is hard but I can recommend you sending your records to the CEC in atlanta Georgia, Dr. Sinervo will read your records once you send them to him and will call you about a course of action. Every case is on an individual basis so he might be able to work with you on this. You want a specialist in the field. To me it sounds like you have frozen pelvis which an OBGYN would not know how to deal with but burning and that creates more scar tissue.

The key to any relief is excision by an Endo specialist then work on something to suppress your period like the BCP. I was on it for 8 yrs and had no periods or ovulation pains however because it took 14 yrs to diagnose I have damaged organs including my bowels and bladder so that pain is not good but I do the gluten free, dairy free diet and juice so that helps with the bowel pain.
Do you have pain after going to the bathroom and feel queasy afterwards? Sorry so many questions just trying to learn as much as possible. I  have been on many different bcp and none of them work I still bleed with them. I believe also I have endo for a long time just diagnosed with it in October 2013 due to the fact I had a chocolate cyst removed .
My pain is different after my first surgery in 2007. I was ignored for 14 yrs until an endometrioma grew. A formation of an endometrioma indicates moderate to severe disease. So most likely you have stage IV and if it wasn't removed excision wise most likely the pill will not work for you.

I had issues with bcp before my surgery as I would just keep bleeding after a successful excision surgery I had no bleeding since.

Nausea not so much anymore but when I had the reflux like you have now is when I had nausea so bad. I couldn't go in the sun, food would make me sick. It was horrible. I was on pantaloc for reflux for a year prior to my first surgery and tried to stop taking it during that year but the reflux always came back. After the surgery I stopped taking it because I felt it was from Endo and it was. After my surgery it went away and I have not had it since and the nausea is gone
That's exactly how I feel. And then the pain that comes with my period it's so awful. Thank so much for answering my questions.
No problem whatsoever I am always here or on twitter if needed :)
Sorry another question. Is anxious feelings a part of endo?  Or is it just from feeling pain and sick all the time?
I am not sure if it's directly from Endo but many endosisters also have anxiety including myself. I am on prozac now and have been on cymbalta at one point and Wellbutrin at another time.

I have complex PTSD because of many things one being te abuse and treatment I received for the 14 yrs before diagnoses. I went to over 40 doctors and had a mutiltude of tests and they all treated me so poorly and he fact that things were coming up always negative just made it worse because I know I wasn't imagining the pain, chronic fatigue etc..

A lot of women with Endo suffer from anxiety so I hope that helps :)
This helps so much to know I'm not alone;) I ve had a couple of doctor and family members tell me it was all in my head. So I know how you feel there. You seem so knowledgeable about endo are you in the medical field?
Ha ah no actually I got let go of my job after 10 yrs. so I am looking at going into the medical field to be honest :)

If you are interested here is my blog. http://endendoforever.blogspot.ca

My contact info is on their if you are interested I can hook you up on twitter there is a lot of support on there as well as Facebook. Let me know :)
Bummer about your job:(thanks for all your help Ill take a lol at your blog:)
It's all good I needed to leave that place anyways :)