Endometriosis Community
Endo symptoms?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Endo symptoms?

Hi, i've been experiencing these symptoms for over a year now and i'm wondering if it's endometriosis symptoms. While having intercourse, right on entry, i have this sharp,burning pain. And during the intercourse, i have this deep pain in my lower abdomen it hurts so bad! After intercourse, it hurts so much down there that i can hardly wipe myself. I also noticed that i barely lubricate down there, it's always dry! I've used lube from the store but it still hurtsive had painful cramps in my lower abdomen a coupe times, it hurted soo much i felt like i was in labor and i could barely walk(this was not pms cramps). I've had a pap test 7 months ago and everything was ok.
I had ovarian cysts 6 years ago...i've been diagnosed with IBS 2 years ago...i wonder if this is endometriosis..
Please help me i'm only 21!
136956_tn?1363091289
If you have had cysts before, if you have pain with intercourse and if you have been diagnosed with IBS it is a good possibility you have Endometriosis.

Do you get cramping with your period? Do you bleed alot?

What did they do when you had the cysts, put you on the pill?

I would see your GP to get an Ultrasound done to see if there are any cysts.

Nothing usually shows up if you have Endo unless you have an cyst of some sort.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank