Endometriomas
In March 2005 I had a tubal done where the doctor used the filchie clips.  In late 2008 I remember my period came and started acting funny.  I would start and then it would go away and then come back and then stop again.  It had never done that before.  First I though I could be pregnant but wasn't.  I didn't know what was going on and then one night I felt pain in the left part of my pelvis.  I was diagnosed with two cysts on left ovary; endometriomas.  I had never had a cyst like this before and I wonder if a tubal could be blamed for this?  I had a lapro done in Jan 2009.  My doctor removed them and part of the left ovary.  She said I had lots of endometriosis around my uterus and bladder.  My left side was so damaged she had to remove the tube because how bad it was.  She suggested a hysterectomy.  I disagreed.  She put me on birth control pill so I wouldn't ovulate.  I did that for 3 months and I had horrible complications so I went off.  Last year I went to a different doctor had an ultrasound and all was good.  My periods are always normal, come on time, and they are not painful.  Last week my period started acting funny on me again and again I though I might be pregnant but am not.  I do notice the pain in my pelvis again and especially when I ovulate.  I  went to the doctor and had an ultrasound.  She found what looks like either a 3 cm fibroid or another endometrioma.  So now she wants to do a scope and find out.  I strongly feel it's an endometrioma and now I want to tell her to take out the rest of the ovary.  Is it possible that I could still get endometriomas on my left if there is no ovary?
You can have an endometrioma form anywhere if you have endometriosis.  I really dont think the tubal caused the endometrioma, endo did. If your doctor however didnt remove all the ovary its possible that remnants still remaining where the ovary once was.

If you are not taking the pill then the cyst will continue to grow.

There is a difference between fibroids and endometriomas though.

Endometriomas are blood filled as Fibroids are air, fluid or semi-solid mass material.