Endometriosis Community
Endometriosis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Endometriosis

Hi last year I was diagonized that I have endometriosis from that time I have bee taking this medicine DINAGEST is any one familia with this medicines? Currently I'm living in Japan I'm worried about sideffect of this medi as I have been taking them for a year now
I wish that I could help but I have never heard of this medication.

From reading up on it the side effects look scary, but so are the side effects of any medication you take.  

I am worried about being on any medication for a long period of time.  
Thanks I'm worried too this medicine is only in Japan how is work is to shut down my hormones and stops my  period to let my uterus heal   Slowly cause they don't do surgery to cure endometriosis in irder to prevent the disease to come back.
I found this maybe you should check it out

The Japan Endometriosis Association (JEMA), which is independent from government and any medical institutions, was established in 1994, and is organised /operated by women with endometriosis. The number of members reached 1,800 in August, 2002. JEMA is a non-profit organisation (NPO) for women with endometriosis that have continued to make efforts to find out the fact, and clarify and resolve the problem that we have faced in Japan. We have continuously provided the useful and beneficial information on endometriosis for most of the women with endometriosis, who could not know the disease and the medical circumstances exactly. Because it is very difficult to reach the actual information and exact knowledge that should be primarily given by medical care providers. We also notified the facts, the actual condition and the disease itself to the family of the women with endometriosis, medical institutions and pharmaceuticals, and the general public, in order to obtain the recognition of "endometriosis" as it is.

1-5-10-1012 Shimo-Ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku
Tokyo 168-0082
JAPAN
info-***@****
www.jemanet.org
Wow! Thank you a lot I'll visit them on Monday. You made my day God bless
No problem let me know how it goes.
I will
Did you get a chance to get in there or do you have to make an appointment?
I went there and the office was closed so I called them no one to answer the phone I'm still calling them. Thank you for asking I'll give you feedback
Thats great let me know :)