Endometriosis and high FSH

I am 32. January 2009 I had cyst removed (laparoscopy) and confirmed endometriosis. The doctor siad that he had cleaned the endo, but did not suggest any treatment after. I had my period at the begining of February, and tested FSH, which was 34. He told me that with such a high fsh I can not get pregnant, the only way is through egg donation IVF. We have been trying for over 2,5 years. I am doing accupuncture right now and being an optimist, but I would love to hear your story if you had to deal with similar problems.
i dont have any advice i'm just sending u a hug beacuse im in a bit of a similiarl situation i have endometriosis elevated fsh at 13.9 ovarian csyt and hyperplasia to my fundus ive had surgury in oct to clean up the endometriois and enometrioma and cyst i did not respond to 50m of clomid and responded to 150 mg of clomid had 1 follicle at 20mm and now 7 days post iui and tring to endure the2ww
I've been going through high fsh and mod/severe endo for quite some time. My highest fsh so far after a few years of testing was 21.  I can say that the fsh does fluctuates.  I've had two ivf's and the only nat. pg that I had was after a lap. which ended in a miscarriage/blighted ovum.

From my experience, if I had the money, I would do the donor egg, or donor embryo, or adoption route. The ongoing experience is grueling and you must be prepared and keep the goal in sight.  

However,  I have another shot at ivf. I am considering doing another lap. and then proceeding to the last ivf.  My overall suggestion to you is to find a RE/ doc that does not have strict rules on where your FSH has to be on cd3 and is willing to go to retrieval even with one egg.

I left my state and drive 2 1/2 hrs to visit my new RE and it has greatly reduced the stress over regular RE's. He's in NJ if you are close. Good Luck.... it is still possible, just more challenging. Your age is a great help. I'm 38.