Endometriosis Community
Endometriosis?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Endometriosis?

Hello, please can someone help, I have been with my boyfriend for two years, over the last year sex has been extremely painful, I had a laparoscopy and it showed nothing, don't know what to do now :( it's really getting me down and I don't know what to do, any advice would be great, thank you very much :)
Is it really painful more when he goes deeper?

For me sex has always been painful. I also had rectal pain at the same time. I did have a rectovaginal nodule removed which did help with having BM's however a couple of years after the surgery the pain came back and it really hurts on the left hand side of the vaginal wall as well as him going deeper.

The position for me that helps this is lying flat on my stomach and he straddles me from behind with him on his knees. This has been the only position I can do because of the scar tissue and endo.

Even if the US didnt find anything it doesnt mean that you don't have Endometriosis. What country do you live in? There has to be some Endometriosis specialist around where you live.

Do you have other symptoms or just that? Discharge different? etc