Estradiol Levels Rising on Lupron
Hi, I was diagnosed with endo in Dec. 10. I had a lap to remove the tissue. My doctor put me on Lupron injections for 6 months. I ended up going to see her before the treatment was done due to increased pain and bleeding. 3 months ago I bleed for almost 2 months straight and still have severe pelvic pain. My doctor decided to test my estradiol levels and they were in the 80s. She informed me they should be below 20. She gave me a double-dose of the Lupron to see if it would jump start my system. I just had another test done to check the levels 3 weeks after my last shot. The levels have increase even more. I am just over 100. I was wondering if anyone else has had to deal with this and what it may mean?
Usually after a couple of injections the estrogen levels should lower.  Have you been retested again?

I am wonder to if its how your injection was administered.  I had a walk in clinic do one of mine and I was sick almost right away and it lasted for 3 months.
I've been getting injections since January. So souldn't it have leveled out already? Also, my injection is adminstered the same way each month into the muscle right above the bum (rotating sides).
Is it the same person giving you the injection though?
Yes, it is the same person each time.
Everyone reacts to Lupron differently. Mine kicked in within a month or two later. It ended up giving me really bad symptoms with Joint pain, abdominal pain so I went off of it.