Extra-pelvic Endo
Well, before I jump into the big long-winded explanation, I should probably tell you the back story. I'm currently 17 years old, and have been suffering from pelvic pain + coughing/spitting up blood since the age of 11 when my periods started. Underwent the usual tests, CXR, sputum cultures etc to check it wasn't TB or anything contagious. Eventually the Paediatrician put me on Zoladex, since he assumed it was Endo of somekind since it was always catamenial.

Anyway, I did about 6months with that, which solved everything, but then I had to stop due to a risk of reducing bone density. The only problem is, now it's back. I've been to see the thoracic team which has cleared my chest, (CT & CXR were normal) and the Gastro lot have said they doubt it's my oesophagus or GI tract, (and incidentally both don't think it's Endo at all). So now I'm left waiting on an appointment with a GYN for them to decide what the hell's going on!

If it wasn't Endo, then surely the Zoladex wouldn't have worked. So I don't know what to think or what to do. It's like nobody's taking me seriously.
Are they going to do a laprascopy to see if it is actually endo? I would think that is they way to go. Also there must be stuff that you can do to help with the bone density and still be on the Zoladex if that helped you.