Endometriosis Community
Fertility doubts....,

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Fertility doubts....,

I m 26 years old. i m trying to conceive for past 2 years. so i went to hospital and doctor suggest me to take
Glycomet 850 thrice per day, livogen once per day and folvite twice per day..I have last mensus period at 14june11. Doctor took scan at 2nd day of my periods. after that she took scan on the followng days 5th, 11th, 18, 21st day. After took 21st day scan, endromet thickness is 7.5 and right ovary size is 1.3X1.4 & left ovary is MSF. Then doctor told me that it is growing and will come scan on 24the day. Can u explian about my conditon? Is it possible to get pregnant??
Please clarify my doubts..
Tags: ovary, doubt
i have no idea :/ but im ttc as well and my endometrium was at 27mm and i had 3 follicules on my ovaries :/