Endometriosis Community
God please I hurt

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

God please I hurt

I have an appt on Tuesday to see what is the next step with the new cysts and new pain with the endo...I have pain meds...but they are not working............I feel like I am losing my mind with this pain...it hasn't been this bad...what do I do...any other home remdies that might work??
I use a heating pad sometimes, using it right now actually.  I have a heat wrap that I put in the microwave over my stomach.  I have also been on a medication called Levsin.  It's an antispasmatic, helps with the cramping.  I feel your pain.  I have my appointment Tuesday too with my doctor for my yearly checkup.  This is after my surgery and 6 months of Lupron. I think the endo is already making it's return!
Best of luck! :) J
I used heat in addition to my pain meds, whether it was high dose ibuprofen and/or narcotics.  Use a heating pad or soak in a hot bath.
I use the heating pad and hot shower also. I aim the water towards my stomach area and back area. I used this method because I can't take oral meds due absorption problem. My endo is returning and have appointment in June but hopefully this month instead. I had a bad weekend with pain because my period did not want to show up.
Thank you everyone for all the ideas...I have used them all. Today is the day I got back to find out what we can do now....Shelly---I hope you can get a sooner appt.
Thanks, I got in for next Tuesday with the specialist. I saw my regular md today for my regular check up. I talked to her about my concern that this might be comming back and sure enough she thinks so too. Alittle different that happen this time is that when I went for ultrsound the other day, I had blood in my urine. At first I thought it was just spotting or something like that but accually blood was found in urine sample. She thinks its bladder endo as well as endo and adhesion elsewhere. So thats why I got in sooner with the specialist. Lupron and hysterectomy is out of the question she said. So my only option is lap again and maybe try a different medication to control it. The ring is not working for me anymore. I was using the ring for 4 years and now my body is used to this med. Keep us posted about your appointment. I will post as soon as I get more info also. ~shelly~