Endometriosis Community
Gone for Good???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gone for Good???

Hello,

My question is once you have a TH is the endo over? If thye get all of it out any chance of it coming back on other organs?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
There is no Guarantee that the Endo will be gone after.  This is what I have been debating on doing but still I dont think it will make any difference. For me, even if I do have a TH most likely I will have huge scar tissue form and cause more issues.  I am afraid to even have another surgery because of it.

If you have a skilled doctor to remove all the endo and do a TH you have a good chance but that is only if the doctor knows exactly what to do. I am fortunate enough to have a doctor that good to do it but still afraid that it wont make a difference and to suffer through surgical menapause will be a nightmare as well.

I have researched this topic over and over again and so many people say different things like they feel 100% better now and some say they are worse off then before.  

Everyone will react to a TH differently so I have no idea still either what to do.
Blank
1222892_tn?1312152424
WOW it has been to long since I have been on here I hope that you are feeling better. I recently had gall bladder removed and it is crazy how when they fix one thing more happens.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...