Gone for Good???

My question is once you have a TH is the endo over? If thye get all of it out any chance of it coming back on other organs?
There is no Guarantee that the Endo will be gone after.  This is what I have been debating on doing but still I dont think it will make any difference. For me, even if I do have a TH most likely I will have huge scar tissue form and cause more issues.  I am afraid to even have another surgery because of it.

If you have a skilled doctor to remove all the endo and do a TH you have a good chance but that is only if the doctor knows exactly what to do. I am fortunate enough to have a doctor that good to do it but still afraid that it wont make a difference and to suffer through surgical menapause will be a nightmare as well.

I have researched this topic over and over again and so many people say different things like they feel 100% better now and some say they are worse off then before.  

Everyone will react to a TH differently so I have no idea still either what to do.
WOW it has been to long since I have been on here I hope that you are feeling better. I recently had gall bladder removed and it is crazy how when they fix one thing more happens.