Endometriosis Community
Has it spread anywhere else.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Has it spread anywhere else.

Hey all.
I'm a bit of a veteran here. I was diagnosed @ 19 & now 33'
I've had 6 laps. The last 1 they couldn't remove it because it had attached itself to other organs.
I've 2 beautiful children. 1 before I was diagnosed and  the other 8 yrs later.
I've had the Marina in sin c e 2005 which is great no periods etc etc plus I don't wish to add to my family.
My question is though has anyone been diagnosed with it spreading to like your right upper arm and if so what where your symptoms and how was it treated??????
Thanks a mill.
X
Hi. From what I understand, it is possible but extremely rare for endometriosis to spread beyond your pelvis. Do you have symptoms in your upper arm that make you think that your endo has spread there?
I am going to agree with Aria it is very rare but possible. What are you feeling that makes you think that it could be in your arm?