Help finding affordable help!!
Hey everyone! I am a 22 yr old single mom! It took 4yrs for them to dignose me with endometriosis now that im dignosed My doctor has done lupron, depo, and lap. I am suppose to be on pain killers! How can I take pain killers all the time and be a single mother of a 2yr old? I am wanting to be free of pain, I can not exercise, I can barely walk for a long period of time wit out pain, Its so bad I can not even hold my lil girl! I want to be able to run around with my daughter and play! I have been seeing a specialist for a year now he is telling me there is nothing else to do except a histroectomy! Please someone help me find a specialist in the missouri area that can help me! Histroectomy is not an answer and I refuse to except it!
Drugs deteriorates the condition.You need just take a food regime for a while...
http://www.endo-resolved.com/diet.html
I suggest you go to this website and read this...I too have suffered from Endo for about 4 years since I gave birth to my daughter in 2005. I did not know what it was til about Feb of this year. I found this website while doing research and think that this is the reason my symptoms and pain declined. I even found out that I am 7 weeks pregnant, something that I never thought would happen again. I honestly feel and believe that changing my diet helped me get rid of my pain and helped me get pregnany. I highly suggest you read this and try it. It mentions flax seed and thats something that I have eaten every single day with organic yogurt since about April and I can tell you that since then my pain was occurring less and less. Let me know what you think...good luck with everything from someone who has suffered too :) I hope everything works out.

p.s. please dont get a histerectomy...you are way to young