Endometriosis Community
Hip pain...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Hip pain...

Can anyone describe what their hip or leg pain feels like? It seems like I'm getting this almost everyday now, and it's the weirdest feeling, I guess because I never had any of this before! It also goes down my legs if it starts to get bad at times. It almost feels like a pulled muscle in my hip bones or on the inside of them when you wouldn't ever expect to feel a pulled muscle there. Also kind of a burning feeling...I just started a stronger birth control will this help these pains at all or probably not?
I have had the hip and leg pain.  A kind of burning, tingling pain that can shoot across your abdomen or all the way to the arch in the bottom of your foot.  It's frustrating-I've gotten them so bad sometimes that I've lost muscle control in that leg and it almost seems painful but numb.  I've never found anything that's done much to help though.  I have done some modification to my diet to try to ease the frequency though.  Some of the research I've done on Endo suggests that dairy products can somehow increase the symptoms-so I don't drink much milk and try not to eat much dairy and I haven't had the problem nearly as much since.  Hope this helps.
Oh my goodness, that's exactly how I describe my pain to others, it's so painful, but feels numb at the same time. This has to be what it is. Thankyou so much for that description. I have been wondering about dairy products. It's just so confusing though  beacuse I read one article that says no diet can help endo, then I read about women changing their diets and it helps, which I guess is the most believable if they are proof of this working! Thanks again!!
hi,i will tell you that no only dairy increased the symptoms ,i read articles that dairy ,sugar caffeine alcohol  increase the symptoms avoid it,eat lot of fruits and vegetables
about hip or leg pain i have not this pain before surgery ,but now after 5 months
i scar that is mean that my endo back ?please any advice .thank you all