How 2 Concieve naturally w/endo
Has any1 with endo been able to become successfully pregnant w/o fertility treatments such as IVF?? If so what did u do & what did u take?? Thnk u
God bless you  my friend.  I was diagnosed in 1996 through laproscopy and got married 3 months later.  I was terrified because my dr. said I probably would never be able to conceive and carry.  But God is good.  We were just in the process of getting help to get pregnant when I got pregnant with my precious daughter who is now 12.  I have a son who is 9 also.  It took about 19 months to get pregnant with my daughter.  I wish you the best of luck.  I still have so much pain with endo....it is so brutal to deal with everyday.  We focused heavily on my cycle/ovulation and I would put my hips up in the air after intercouse....an old wives tale I'm sure.  Good luck to you.
Awww thnk u 4 ur comment.. & congrats with your pregnancies.. Yes god is good & I hope I will be able to have a kid/kids of my own.. Thank you.. You give me hope! :)