How is/was your endo treated?
Just wondering what treatment modalities were using and how we got there...

Last week endo on my left ureter was confirmed via laparoscopy. Because of its location no endo was removed. In prep for the surgery I expected the dr to find no source of pain, or find the source and "fix it". So of course I was devastated to hear my news when I woke up from the anesthesia. Now, I'm angry, sad, and in pain on my left side still!

Anyway, my dr suggests lupron. One thing I knew before my surgery was that I don't want lupron, but that was when I at least expected the endo to be removed. So start lupron? Of course I'd request Add-back with that, but I plan on 2nd opinion with a urologist and looking more deeply into an endo specialist. I won't have time off work for another 6mos so a surgery is not in the near future for me but I need something done until then (if that's the suggestion)...

What's your treatment method??
ummm mine i still have it had it snts 09 when i found out i had it bad have ,, im only 20 i say just try birth pill might help not me but maybe u ask dr