Endometriosis Community
How long after Lupron will it take for me to concieve(conceive)?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Only after years of not conceiving did I seek out medical help. My primary OBGYN sent me to a specialist in Seattle WA to have laparoscopy surgery done to see what was causing my infertility. At that time, May of 2010 I was diagnosed with endometriosis. At that time the specialist told me the only way for me to conceive was Invetro. I decided to get a second opinion, I went back to my regular OBGYN office and proceeded to see another doctor who specialized in Endo. At that time he put me on Lupron Depo 3.75 injections. I followed that procedure for 6 months. My final injection was November 8th of 2010 and my second look laparoscopy surgery was November 18th. At that time the doctor told me that everything looked really good, that he scraped away a lot of the endo, I just had some scar tissue and I should have no problem at conceiving on my own. 89 days after my final injection I get my first cycle, I followed with the ovulations tests and the guidelines with having intercourse etc... weird thing is, before taking the Lupron, my periods were like clock work. Every 28 days, period for 4 days, 14 days out was ovulation. First period after the second look surgery was 4 days long, and I didn't ovulate until day 16. My last period was February 26th and I am on day 17 with no ovulation. So my question is, has anyone ever been through this same treatment, and if so what was your outcome? I mean with Lupron? Were you ever able to conceive?
I think it takes a while for your body to get back to normal.  I have been on the pill for 4yrs and I think it would be the same for me if I got off of it.  

I wish I could help you with the whole conception part but I think that once your periods get back to normal it should be all systems go.  Have you talked to your doctor about how to regulate them before the endo grows back and if thats even possible?
I have had the exact same treatment as you, done early last year. After my last injection it took my 72 days to get my period. I then took 100mg of Clomid and my period failed to come back for another 46 days plus I didn't ovulate. But my third cycle came at 30 days plus I ovulated on day 16. So iam now waiting to see if I am eigther pregnant or menstrate in 4 days. My Dr did warn my that it can take an average of 6 months to regulate again. Good luck hun!