How to deal?
Hi everyone my name is Tyesha im 20 yrs old and married to a wonderful man who i cherish and love dearly. I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis. before this i was ttc for about a year. Well ive been snooping around the internet and read that endometriosis is one cause of infertility which now makes since to me. What im trying to register in my head is the fact that i may never be able to have a child. How Do YOu Deal With That Mentally? i know there are drugs that can help with infertility problems but the cost of the ones that actually have a chance at working are very expensive although they are worth the cost. I cant help but feel like IVF etc. should be free or cheaper i mean no disrespect but for a long time abortion was free. is it ok to get rid of a baby but not bring one into this world? cant help but be disturbed by that. but anyhow im not here to judge. i just wanna know how am i to deal with this im 20yrs old married and may never have children i cant help but be sadden. advice comments stories suggestions all of it will mean alot. thanks just in need of some shoulders besides my husband.
Endometriosis can be dealt with by laparoscopic surgery, there are some doctors who are very good at it, and besides that, it is not an absolute cause of infertility even if untreated.  Please talk to your ob-gyn and get a referral to a specialist if the ob-gyn does not have helpful information.  Jumping many steps ahead, to how to grieve over presumed infertility, is putting the cart far before the horse.  I don't think your problem (endometriosis) means infertility.
seen many docs and that is one of the reasons for it also i have many scarred tissues from prior surgery and blocked fallopian tubes which i should have mentioned before. but i am going to see an ob-gyn this week to find out which route they will go surgery is out of the question as far as my doctors say because i already have had man surgeries on my stomach due to a ruptured appendix. the other options are a hormone drug which states that if you plan to have kids you should not be using it and the other option is birth control pills which dont seem to be helping. @annibrooke
When you're with the doc, discuss IVF.  It is quite possible to get pregnant and carry to term even if you have had ruptured appendix and numerous abdominal surgeries, as I am here to tell you from my own experience.  At your young age, you even have lots of time to save up the big bucks for the procedure.  The only regret I have is that we didn't save any embryos from out first IVF try, and by the time we could afford it again, had to move to donor eggs because of my age.  However, I had no trouble carrying to term, despite the ruptured and abscessed appendix that nearly killed me years earlier, and all the subsequent surgeries to repair the damage.
Thanks thats what ive been thinking just saving praying and keeping faith im gonna try on my own without thinking about it so much but will also continue to look at other options. your right the best thing on my side is age and time. i will talk to my doctor about ivf and freezing eggs. any how thanks alot you where much help and i actually feel better.
In all seriousness, God really never closes a door but He opens a window.  As my choices faded one by one, I gave up several times but then a new avenue would open and one finally led me to getting pregnant.  Given that you have blocked tubes (if both are blocked) don't even worry about the endometriosis as much as begin to strategize for IVF.  Freezing embryos when you are young is certainly one way to spread out the cost.

Take care.