Endometriosis Community
I think my endo is returning also I'm new !
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I think my endo is returning also I'm new !

My question is how can I tell if my endo is returning? I had endo for about 2 years I didnt have insurance so I just lived with the pain and when I finally got insurance in March I went to the doctor and found out I had a 4cm cyst that had been there a year and needed to be removed ...while removing my cyst and left ovary my doctor discovered the endo and removed it as well! That was in April 2009 and I had very few problems since...I also had a m/c in July. Well Now I am some problems again. I had my last period 9-18 and I got a +OPK on the 28th of Sept. and I was supposed to have AF on the 13th, It never showed  until last night 9 days late I used to do that when I had endo, so does this mean the endo is returning or did I just have a off cycle and did I mention the pain I can t feel my swollen right ovary and its hurts so bad. Please someone give my good news I just need some advice I am so nervous!