Endometriosis Community
I think my endo is returning also I'm new !

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

My question is how can I tell if my endo is returning? I had endo for about 2 years I didnt have insurance so I just lived with the pain and when I finally got insurance in March I went to the doctor and found out I had a 4cm cyst that had been there a year and needed to be removed ...while removing my cyst and left ovary my doctor discovered the endo and removed it as well! That was in April 2009 and I had very few problems since...I also had a m/c in July. Well Now I am some problems again. I had my last period 9-18 and I got a +OPK on the 28th of Sept. and I was supposed to have AF on the 13th, It never showed  until last night 9 days late I used to do that when I had endo, so does this mean the endo is returning or did I just have a off cycle and did I mention the pain I can t feel my swollen right ovary and its hurts so bad. Please someone give my good news I just need some advice I am so nervous!
Have you talked to your doctor about this? You could also have another cyst along with endo. Endo does tend grow back so it's very possible that your endo is back. Ask for an ultrasound and TVU. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help!