Aa
A
A
Close
1732898 tn?1310267538
IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO
Is there anything i can do at home that can help living with endo a little bit easier. I start the birth control sunday, i also take pain med as needed (mostly at night), and i also take nausea med. Is there anything at all that i can do at home to make it better. I am also embarassed to ask this but i need to know if there is anything i can do to make intercourse i little more bare able. My finacee is getting upset because it hurts so bad to have inter course that it is affecting our sexual reltaionship. PLEASE HELP ME
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
172411 tn?1287089865
try doggy style? or whatever way ud like to call it seems to help me anyways. experement different ways u will find a area it wont hurt much, men dont seem to understand this pain we speak of wish this stuff was easier..
hope things work out..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1732898 tn?1310267538
i tell him its painful but he is the type of man thats says his back hurts worse. but i will diff try. do u know of anyways to make it easier durning the day? i really apparecaite the help no one understands
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
172411 tn?1287089865
i am new to all of this i just recently founded out that i had endo. i have it everywhere i have been experenceing pelvic n back pain for the past 4 years and the past 6 months it has gotten really bad. when i was on bc the cramps were still pain full i had tramadal not sure how to spell that that seems to work and ibprophin. take hot baths during the day soke in the water also u can use hot packs or cold which ever u like. waliking excericiseing helps also but dont over do it cause u will suffer that lol i wish u the best of luck everyone is different dealing with their pain i hope u find something to help u im still looking myself...
ksanden
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1732898 tn?1310267538
thanks i will try to walk. I read some where to stay away from dairy red meat and bread....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
172411 tn?1287089865
they say to go on a gluteen free diet to say away from anything that has wheat in it has helped some pple
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1732898 tn?1310267538
i was told a lap would help  but no money but and thanks i will try the hot bath
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
136956 tn?1425609872