Endometriosis Community
IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO

Is there anything i can do at home that can help living with endo a little bit easier. I start the birth control sunday, i also take pain med as needed (mostly at night), and i also take nausea med. Is there anything at all that i can do at home to make it better. I am also embarassed to ask this but i need to know if there is anything i can do to make intercourse i little more bare able. My finacee is getting upset because it hurts so bad to have inter course that it is affecting our sexual reltaionship. PLEASE HELP ME
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
172411_tn?1287089865
try doggy style? or whatever way ud like to call it seems to help me anyways. experement different ways u will find a area it wont hurt much, men dont seem to understand this pain we speak of wish this stuff was easier..
hope things work out..
Blank
1732898_tn?1310267538
i tell him its painful but he is the type of man thats says his back hurts worse. but i will diff try. do u know of anyways to make it easier durning the day? i really apparecaite the help no one understands
Blank
172411_tn?1287089865
i am new to all of this i just recently founded out that i had endo. i have it everywhere i have been experenceing pelvic n back pain for the past 4 years and the past 6 months it has gotten really bad. when i was on bc the cramps were still pain full i had tramadal not sure how to spell that that seems to work and ibprophin. take hot baths during the day soke in the water also u can use hot packs or cold which ever u like. waliking excericiseing helps also but dont over do it cause u will suffer that lol i wish u the best of luck everyone is different dealing with their pain i hope u find something to help u im still looking myself...
ksanden
Blank
1732898_tn?1310267538
thanks i will try to walk. I read some where to stay away from dairy red meat and bread....
Blank
172411_tn?1287089865
they say to go on a gluteen free diet to say away from anything that has wheat in it has helped some pple
Blank
1732898_tn?1310267538
i was told a lap would help  but no money but and thanks i will try the hot bath
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...