LUPRON DEPOT FOR 6 MOS. ???
I'M SCARED TO GO THROUGH WITH THESE SHOTS I HEAR SO MANY BAD REVIEWS ON THEM THAT THEY LITERALLY RUIN WOMEN'S LIVES. I AM ONLY 24 I HAVE 3 KID AND A PARTNER, I'M SCARED TO DRIVE THEM CRAZY ALONG WITH ME, I KEEP TELLING MY OBGYN ALL MY DOUBTS AND HE TELLS ME TO READ THE POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT LUPRON BUT I CANT FIND ANY .. HE SAYS TO TRY IT LIKE IT IS MY ONLY OPTION LEFT, I HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS, AND SEVERE PELVIC PAIN, (RECENTLY REALLY BAD). IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT ... THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING...
I don't want them either. I told my doctor no. I stay on mirgrogestin FE 1.5 birth control. If you don't feel good in your gut about it, don't do it. Trust your instincts. Are you taking any BC? Ask him about that one. Good luck! Message me anytime.
I took it in 3 month intervals. So I was on it for 9 months total and I hated every min of it but some people are okay with the side effects. I was not one of those people. If I can recommend anything is get the monthly shot not the 3 month so that way if it does cause bad side effects at least it will only be for a month. Make sure you get the add back therapy as well.