Endometriosis Community
Laproscopy Recovery
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Laproscopy Recovery

I'm due to have a laproscopy in a months time to see whether i have endometriosis and if so treat it there and then. i work in a hotel bar and i was wondering if anyone knows how long the recovery time is? i only see answers for people with office jobs, i know it depends on the person, but im always pushing myself so what would be the minimum time to take off work as i dont want to go in too soon and cause more problems for myself as im not very good at 'relaxing' at home. I get borred easily... im 18 if age relates to the recovery.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1839773_tn?1330047553
Hi! Is your name Amber? That's my name too...

I think a wk min will be good. I had 2 wks off which I completely juiced ;). My sister just got a laparoscopy for cyst removal and she was bk to work in 6 days. She a barber works long days on her feet all day and she's 32.
Blank
I only have a office job full time but work at a bar part-time. I was up and moving on day 2. I had a week from bartending but as long as I didn't have to fill cooler I was fine. Wish ya luck :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...