Endometriosis Community
Leg pain anyone??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Leg pain anyone??

I have had endo for the last 24 years.  I have 3 laps to remove lesions.  My endo is getting bad again and I am having all the familiar symptoms I have had in the past( bowel problems, painful sex, lower left pain, back pain)  This time however, I am experiencing something new.  Estreme leg pain and hip pain.  It is mostly on my left side and at night it is truly the worst ache ever. My doctors believe it is because of lesions causing pressure on my sciatic nerve.  I think they are right, but a tiny paranoid part worries it is something else that we are overlooking.  My aunt has a benign tumor on her lower spine that went undetected for years.  Now it is too embedded in her nerves to emove it.  I am waiting for surgery this summer.  I will have my left ovary and tube removed.  I don't want to wait to this summer and then find out it was not the endo causing the problem and then start from scratch again.  I am on so many meds right now trying to control the pain, I just don't how long I can last,  Anyone else deeling with leg pain?
yes I am. I have always had it on my right side. My last surgery she was supposed to remove my tubes and left ovary only to wake up to find she didnt remove anything and my right ovary was embedded into a nerve/pelvic wall. So I want to say mine is attached to the sciatic nerve because since then the pain has gotten worse. I havent had sex since the surgery I still have to wait until April 15 for my post op so I dont know if that still hurts but the bowel pain is gone thank God
I currently have a 4.5cm ovarian cyst on my left ovary and am experiencing a lot of leg and hip pain. Endo is strongly suspected and am currently being treated via bcp until a lap is done to remove the cyst and investigate for endo.

The leg/hip pain varies but I have experienced a tingly feeling, shooting pain up my leg and what feels like a constant Charlie Horse in my groin and leg.