NYC Endo Specialists??
Does anyone know of a endometriosis specialist in NYC?  I had excision surgery six weeks ago for stage IV endo and am still experiencing pelvic, back, and groin pain. I have given up on the doctor who performed my surgery, he claims to have removed all the endo and I am o longer an endo patient.  He suggested that the pain was in my head and that I was addicted to pain medication!  Please anyone with any information.
Thanks in advance,
~C
After your surgery did you go on the pill continuously or Lupron?  

I too was diagnosed with stage IV endo and I went on the pill after a year of Lupron and I haven't been off it since. I dont get pain or a period so it has worked for me.  

If the doctor used excision method you are lucky because that has a less chance of coming back doing it that way, but if you are not taking anything then expect it to come back because Endo just doesn't go away unfortunately