Natural/Herbal/Alternative Fertility Treatments
Hey all,
I was diagnosed with endometriosis at the age of 21. When I had my lacroscopy, they told me they didn't find any tissue growth on my reproductive organs (only on my pelvis), and that we could keep it under control with Cyclomen and birth control.  I have been (relatively) pain-free since then.  
I'm now 24, married and trying to have a baby.  We've been trying to conceive now for about 7 months.  My cycles are regular (30 days on the nose) and I used an OPK for a couple months to make sure I was having LH surges at the right times (which I am).  I don't know if it's the endo that is making conception difficult, or if there is some other underlying problem.  All I know is that I want to be pregnant, and I'm tired of the heartbreak at the end of every month.
I've recently become interested in alternative medicine, and have started myself on 1000mg of bee propolis a day after reading a fertility study.  I'm also looking into herbs like **** Quai, echinacea, rehmannia and horsetail.
If anyone has had success with alternative treatments, whether it be Chinese medicine, acupuncture, funky-smelling teas, reiki, voodoo, I don't care, just please share any advice or experience.
hmm let me ask one of my Endosisters on twitter to see as I know one mentioned a certain herbal treatment that worked wonders on women that were trying to conceive and succeeded
Hi I am 54 and at the age of 21 had 3 ovarian cysts rupture and severe endometriosis which was very painful. That lead to 10 years of problems, no periods infections so many I cant count. Second fertility, I all ready had 1 child, and constant pain. I had a specialist finally help me and the adhesion which were wrapped around my tubes, uterus all of it. Major surgery and 1 yr later I got my period I was 32 aprox . I still could not get pregnant I saw and endocrinologist my body thought I was pregnant is the best way to explain it. No birth control all thoes years and pain and at 42 I was pregnant my son now was 23 ha ha. I did end up having a misscarrage and another one. Now they say I can get pregnant but I cant hold it because of the endo and scaring. I just started per-imenapause at 54 late I hear
That would be great!  I don't get to see my doctor until after my next ovulation date, so I'm looking for something to help in the meantime.