Need thoughts and opinions
I have to go see a gynecologist because the internal ultrasound I had done showed thickening and irregular area in the lining of the Endometrium wall 12 mm in size.The uterus and ovaries were not enlarged.Is that a good sign?Now I need a biopsy to test for cancer.What are the chances this is cancer and if it is was it caught early enough?I am scared to go through the biopsy.
I have often thought I had signs of Endometriosis.Would that cause the thickening they saw on the ultrasound?I have been spotting on and off between periods for a few years.Some months every month and other months none at all.My periods have always been heavy.I go between 30 and 36 days between periods and it lasts 6 to 7 days.The birth control pill used to control that but I have not been on them since 2002.I have been through a leep procedure,cone biopsy and had polyps removed over the years on my cervix.But never had cancer.I had precancerous cells that could of turned into cancer many years later if I did not get it taking care of.The polyps were totally fine.We just took them off to be safe.So I thought I had done everything right.I have been tested negative for HPV and the Doctor said since I am married that really I don't need to have checkups for 3 years! I'm the one that goes in every year and a half against her wishes.My recent paps in August came back fine.If this is not cancer what else could it be?Thank you.
The increase in the endometrial lining could be caused by too much estrogen which Endometriosis feeds off of.  It could be that.  Have you had a CA-125 blood test done yet?

When is your biopsy?
Thank you so much for replying.I have asked for blood tests and the Doctor always tells me that it would not show anything.She has been pushing me to have the biopsy.I am scheduled for this at 9am in the morning and I am scared to death.
Its probably good to get the biopsy to rule out cancer.  At least I know I would want to do that because I need to know.  

My CA- 125 was high not because I had cancer but because my abdomen was so inflamed from the Endometriosis.
My biopsy is over.She did it twice.So now I wait for the results.
Let me know how it goes :)  I hope everything turns out okay
The results came back know cancer.So I have a appointment to go back next Thursday to talk about my options.She thinks going on the pill will stop my bleeding betwen periods.Not sure what to do.I still wonder if I have Endometriosis.
You mean "no" cancer right?  
Yes no cancer.