Needing Endo advice from Germany!
I found out I had pretty severe Endo when I was 25. My GYN did the lap and removed as much as possible then put me on the horrible Lupron for six months. 30lbs heavier, depressed and miserable I moved to Germany and have seeked out some of the best Endo specialists here. The GYN is suggesting we do the surgery again to see how much is in there. If there is a lot of Endo, they won't touch anything but will put me on Lupron again for 3 months to shrink the tissue then do another lap to remove as much as possible. Has anyone else heard of this approach? Seems a bit too invasive and I'm not sure having to surgeries within 3 - 4 months is a good thing.
If he is going to cut you open and doesnt remove anything that is stupid. If he is going in and there is stuff he needs to remove it then go on Lupron. The only sure way to shrink endo is to remove it. Lupron just suppresses the growth